Interested in becoming a presenter?
The deadline for submitting abstracts is now January 25, 2019. We invite proposals for presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, or posters/exhibits.
Abstracts are encouraged in the following general topic areas. Although, other topic areas of interest to our membership are welcome as well.
- Context Sensitive Solutions and Complete Streets
- Adapting Infrastructure to Environmental Change
- Performance-Based Planning
- Active Transportation
- Emerging Mobility
- Travel Demand Management
- Traffic Signal Performance Measures/ITS
- Parking Policies, Design and Operations
- Corridor and Network Operations
- Bus Rapid Transit / Light Rail / High Speed Rail / Microtransit
- Vision Zero / Safety Analysis and Evaluation
- Human Factors in Transportation
- Shared Economy – Car-sharing, Bike-sharing and Scooter-sharing
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- Sources of, and Successfully Obtaining Sources of, Transportation Funding (e.g. Sales Tax Measures, Federal and State Grants)
Abstracts must include the following elements:
- Lead author and contact information (name, organization, telephone number and e-mail address)
- Title of the abstract
- Topic area (from dropdown list)
- Abstract text (maximum 250 words)
Selection of abstracts and notification to the authors will be made by January 18, 2019. If your abstract is selected for presentation, you are strongly encouraged to write and submit a paper. All papers received by May 10, 2019 will be considered for the best paper award and will be included in the compendium. Detailed requirements for paper submittals will be provided to authors once abstracts are selected.
If you would like to present, start by submitting a proposal using the form to the right.
Already a presenter?
Use the form here to send us your presentation. Note any special requirements needed for your presentation.