September 17, 2015 (Joint ITE/WA Transportation Professionals Forum)
ITE September Meeting - "Creating Professional Creativity"
Jerri Mizrahi will provide this training on Creating Professional Connectivity. Ms. Mizrahi is the Learning & Organizational Development Manager at Boise State University since 2004 providing coaching, counseling, organizational development and design services. She serves as a transformational coach and organizational consultant with over 25 years’ experience. Her personal mission is to partner with others to create organizational and personal transformation where individuals and organizations grow and break patterns that no longer serve their best interest.
WHEN: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 11:30am to 2pm
WHERE: Salty’s on Alki Beach (1936 Harbor Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126), 206-937-1600
ITE members: $55
Non-ITE members: $65
YPT member: $55
Salty's Olympic Buffet includes:
- Grilled Wild Salmon
- Top Sirloin Steak with Portobello Mushroom
- Fennel and Tomato salad
- Seafood Chowder
- Pesto Pasta Salad
- Sourdough Bread and Butter
- Salty's Signature White Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Starbuck's Coffee, Tazo Tea and Iced Tea
RSVP: Please register with Carla Nasr at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday, September 4. Cancellations after September 4th will not be accepted.
Joint ITE & Washington Transportation Professionals Forum
On Thursday, September 17 meeting, there will be a joint meeting with the Institute of Transportation Engineers Washington State Section in Spokane. This meeting will also be available by live webinar to view from anywhere in the state.
- Greeting, introductions, announcements, and overview.
- Online bicycle and pedestrian count data and the Permanent Statewide Bike Count project.
- The latest technology for bicycle and pedestrian counting.
- Crash data access portal for local agencies.
- Active Transportation Programs - Safe Routes to School and Pedestrian & Bicycle Programs (funding applications due in early 2016).
- Discussion on development and delivery of successful pedestrian and bicycle projects through grant funding: Case studies with City of Spokane, Washington and City of Newport, Washington.
- Optional meeting (Available by live webinar): Discuss forming/recreating an Institute of Transportation Engineers chapter for Eastern Washington.
- Optional in-person networking time: 8:00-8:30 a.m.
- Meeting and live webinar: 8:30 a.m. to noon.
- Optional meeting (available by live webinar): Discuss forming/recreating an Institute of Transportation Engineers chapter for Eastern Washington.
COST: Free for meeting and webinar.
FOOD: Beverages, snacks, and lunch: There is a cafeteria and a coffee shop in the building.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?: Please contact Susan Bowe at BoweS@wsdot.wa.gov.
For current information, go to the ITE Washington Section Events page
Miss a meeting?
Click here for previous presentations.